Monday, February 23, 2009

Starting to Blog

Welcome to the inagural post of the 4 Legs Up BBQ Blog. I am really amazed the this has only taken me a few minutes to set up and start posting, but hey, I got it done. Thanks to Danielle of Diva Q for "forcing" me into this and showing me all the good reasons to get it done, Ay!

All of this was really a result of attending the National Barbecue Association conference in Austin, TX last week. I really did learn a lot about marketing and how to easy and important it is to use Facebook and blogs. The conference was excellent in a lot of other ways as well. It was a great networking tool to meet other BBQ proffessionals as well as the excellant seminars. We managed to get in several BBQ Crawls to many "BBQ Joints" in and around Austin like Coopers, Muellers, The Tylor Cafe and Southside Market. It was a protien diet that all BBQ addicts would appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment