Monday, April 6, 2009

Down and Out

Well I know it has been a while since I have blogged but I do have a good excuse (at least in my own mind).

We got back from the contest in Rio Rancho last Sunday washed the trailer out, prepped briskets, and over-slept the alarm by 3 hours to load briskets in the cooker Sunday night. Over-slept to get briskets out on Monday morning and then could do nothing but sleep most of Monday last week. Have slept more this last week than I have in years and still keep feeling like, crap.

We had the Country Smoker Grill Class to do last Saturday, so we worked on getting that class over so really did not get much rest. Felt pretty good the day of the class, but was just wiped out on Sunday.

The kids have had mono now for about 3 weeks so I just assume that it is my turn to have it as well. I have not gone to the doctor and am not going to spend $500 for them to tell me to stay home, sleep and drink plenty of fluids. First I don't have time to stay home and second, I don't want to spend $500 for that!

So anyway, I hope to be able to update everyone on Rio Rancho and the Cooking Class as the week goes by and before we head to the Osage City contest this weekend.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment